Exercise Boosts the Immune System!
We've always been one of the cleanest gyms around so we're just gonna keep it goin on. We've gone above and beyond with our upgrades. In addition to the MERV14 filters in our HVAC system we've added medical grade HEPA13 air purification systems to each room. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant throughout the entire gym. It's time to take control of your life. If ever there were a time to join a gym, NOW is it!
Phoenix Fitness at Blue Hill in Pearl River is a full service fitness center and training facility located on the concourse level of Blue Hill Plaza; a state of the art office complex with beautiful grounds and ample parking.
Finally back to normal.
Disinfectant and hand sanitizer is always available throughout the facility.
The concourse level (pond) entrance is open, 2 hour visitor parking is being enforced by Blue Hill Plaza.
We expect all members to be respectful of your fellow members. We are all here for the same reason, to stay strong and healthy.
Be our guest with a FREE Week Trial.
Once you try it you're gonna want to buy it
Check out our Introductory Offer!
Other membership options are:
Month to Month EFT
Short term paid in full
One year paid in full
Since the explosion of the corona virus, fear has been the basis of choices made by those who would normally take the bull by the horns. What I mean by this is, so many had their grip held tight on their own wellbeing but have since let it go.
Making the choice to exercise regularly, eat well and take the necessary supplements to keep the immune system strong and overall health thriving is not an easy thing to do; but it’s the most important thing you can do for yourself and for those who may depend on you. The fact of the matter is, a healthy, strong individual, no matter your age, will have a better quality of life and enjoy the benefits that go along with it far beyond a sedentary individual.
What are a few of those benefits?
· By doing cardio 4 – 5 times a week, you keep your heart & lungs strong while increasing energy levels. While exercise strengthens your heart it also improves your circulation. The increased blood flow raises the oxygen levels in your body. This helps lower your risk of heart diseases such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attack. Regular exercise can also lower your blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
· By weight training 3 – 5 times a week, you build muscle and bone density. It actually reverses osteoporosis. You don’t need to lift like a body builder either. Regular exercise can help kids and teens build strong bones.
· Exercise can lower your blood sugar level and help your insulin work better. This can cut down your risk for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. And if you already have one of those diseases, exercise can help you to manage it.
· During exercise, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel more relaxed. This can help you deal with stress and depression.
· Your immune system will kick ass and take names of any virus that dares enter your body. I’m not saying you will never get sick again but your body will have the ability to fight it off like a champ. The immune system is a collection of millions of white blood cells made within the bone marrow that protect us from environmental threats like bacteria, viruses and fungi. When we exercise, it increases the production of many different types of white blood cells, one of which is known as macrophage. Macrophages help scoop up and destroy harmful bacteria and viruses as they travel through the body.
It's time to take charge of your wellbeing. We have the tools you need. If ever there was a time to join or get back into the gym, NOW is it!
2 Blue Hill Plaza, Pearl River, New York 10965, United States
07:00 am – 08:00 pm
Monday - 6:30am - 8pm
Tuesday 7am - 8pm
Wednesday 6:30am - 8pm
Thursday 6:30am - 8pm
Friday: 7am - 7pm
Copyright © 2017 Phoenix Fitness at Blue Hill - All Rights Reserved.